Date(s) - 20/07/2017
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Winton St John's Workplace First Aid
Category(ies) No Categories
Attain your St John First Aid Level 1 certificate (valid for two years). Ideal for anyone who wants to learn basic first aid or needs to update their first aid qualification. Minimum qualification requirement for a workplace first aider.
The course covers…
• scene assessment & safety
• CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) for babies, children & adults
• AED familiarisation (automated external defibrillators)
• Treating: Bleeding, Burns, Diabetic emergencies,
• Fractures/dislocations, Soft tissue injuries, Asthma,
• Seizures, Stroke, Chest Pain, Allergic reactions.
DATE: Thursday 20 July
TIME: 8:30am – 5:30pm
COST: $100pp (You must be a minimum of 13 years old to attend this course)
VENUE: Southern REAP Inc.
Participants have the option of having NQZA unit standards 6401 and 6402 accredited.
* Please bring $3.20 and discuss with the tutor.
Phone Lynley for more information or to enrol 03 236 6008 or 0800 111 117 (free from a land-line only).